Keeping your penis healthy gets you far greater erection strength and stamina, as well as general sexual satisfaction. Simply put, a healthy penis provides you with a healthy sex life!
As men grow older, the levels of male hormone, testosterone, gradually decline starting at the age of 30 and continue to do so at a staggering rate of 10 percent per decade.
Since testosterone is a hormone that helps maintain sex drive, sperm production, pubic and body hair, muscle, and bone, the consequences slowly show as a man ages.
Most men who will basically experience one or all of these in varying degrees:
• Hair loss
• Bone loss
• Sweating and flushing
• Loss of physical agility
• Increased fat
• Aches and pains
• Sleeping problems
• Decreased sexual drive and performance
Therefore, maintaining a healthy and vigorous penis is maybe one of the more important things all guys should be mindful of. Do your penis a favor by considering the following suggestions:
• Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. To ensure normal erectile function, you need to keep the continuous flow of blood to the penis by taking care of the arteries that supply it. Consume a high fiber diet, low in saturated fats and you can be sure to prevent or reduce the build up of fatty deposits that narrow and clog arteries. Stay away from animal fats, sugar, fried or junk foods.
• Quit smoking. Smoking constricts blood vessels and leads to a build of plaque in the arteries that supply blood to the penis. This results in diminished erectile function, shrinkage of the penis, and impotence later in life.
• Avoid liquor and dangerous drugs. Alcohol and narcotics puts you in great risk of impotence or erectile dysfunction.
• Exercise. Exercising is good for your overall health. Try brisk walking, running, cycling, or swimming for at least 30 minutes a day, three times a week.
• Take nutritional supplements. Certain vitamins and minerals are good for maintaining general penile health, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Chromium, Zinc, and L-arginine. While certain herbs such as Ginkgo biloba, Ginseng, Damania, Sarsaparilla, Wild yam, Saw palmetto, Dong quai, Gotu kola, Hydrangea root, and Pygeum, are known to be particularly helpful for weak erections or impotence. Be sure to consult with your doctor first.
• Stimulate your penis. Maintain healthy penis and prostate circulation by having regular erections and ejaculations. Natural penis exercises not only ensure good circulation but can also aid in penis enlargement, both in length and girth. This works best when coupled with the use of an enlargement device, penis enlargement pills, and semen volumizers. Such is the complete and break-through program offered by SizeGenetics. (Visit their site at http://www.sizegenetics.com.)
Have a vigorous and healthy sex life for life. Start by making the necessary changes now.