Many men suffer from bedroom performance-related issues. Recent studies have put the number of men suffering from erectile dysfunction at 40 percent, but it is thought that the true figure should be higher because many men choose not to acknowledge the truth. The most common causes for erectile dysfunction are diseases, like diabetes and hypertension, and lifestyle choices like smoking and drinking. Actually, anything that has a negative effect on the normal flow of blood is bound to interfere with the sex life. This direct link between a healthy blood flow and a normal sex life has been established by various studies.
VolumePills can help increase the sexual performance of men whose libidos and sperm production rates are low. The VolumePills formula is based on natural ingredients that are known to effectively increase desire and promote sexual activity, as well as help the production and motility of sperm. This formula is endorsed by a Medical Doctor, a Doctor of Clinical Psychology and a Medical Herbalist. However, there is no guarantee that VolumePills works for people who smoke and drink large quantities of alcohol on a regular basis. Some drugs also, such as cocaine, heroine and ecstasy, also interfere either with the blood flow or the libido.
– According to a study conducted by the Section of Endocrinology of the Lahey Hitchcock Medical Center, Burlington, Massachusetts, smoking causes a significant drop in the number of spontaneous erections that happen during sleep.
– These erections are one of the telltale signs of a good blood flow and a healthy sex life. A decrease in their frequency or intensity is a sure sign that erectile dysfunction is close by. The study has also shown that refraining from smoking for as little as 24 hours brought about a dramatic increase in the quality of spontaneous erections. Smoking is also the root of many other problems, including lung cancer.
– The Department of Psychiatry from the University Medical School of Lubeck, Germany, published a study proving that heavy drinkers suffer more often from erectile dysfunction than occasional drinkers.
– Alcohol tends to induce a pleasant state of relaxation and is generally thought to have a positive effect on the libido. However, alcohol is a suppressant and has a major negative impact on the libido. It also makes it harder for men to achieve and maintain an erection.
– The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, which is managed and operated by the University of California, has conducted its own study regarding the effects of smoking among teenagers. The study revealed that smoking has a disastrous impact on the quality of semen.
– This means that teenagers who are heavy smokers are jeopardizing their chances to have children and also increasing the risk of having children who suffer from various genetic problems due to the damaged DNA received form the father or mother.
– The University of Berne, Switzerland, has backed this finding by unveiled the results of its own research. Statistical analysis conducted in Switzerland demonstrated significantly lower semen quality in smokers compared with nonsmokers. Sperm concentration was also strongly affected.
Although freedom of choice is important for every individual, there are some things that should be sacrificed for the sake of a healthy and satisfying sex life. Not even the energy of youth can offset the toll that smoking and drinking are bound to take on sex. For more information on smoking and drinking related issues feel free to contact the VolumePills customer support team. They are sure to answer any questions, no matter how delicate or obscure the subject.